Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ukrainian Super-8 Camera

  1. #1
    Inactive Member siltec's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anyone any experience of using one of these. I used, still have it but have not tried it lately an old Russian Std-8 camera. If the super 8s are as good, no problem. The current supplier in the UK seems to have run out, expect they will get some more. Wish I had bought one years ago, about 25 years ago a batch appeared in the UK. Only ever saw one on sale!
    By the way, I still think Boots the Chemist often have super-8 film in their large stores.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner MikeBrantley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never laid hands on one, but I just found a source for this cameras at a good price. It's Fa Film in New York, and the price is $195. http://www.fafilm.com/kinoflex/ is the URL, but I didn't inquire as to whether they are actually in stock. That's the cheapest price I've seen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •